Spring gardening is in full swing with beauty bark coming April 30.
Cascadian Lodge rooms 12-30 will be complete by the end of May.
A new gas stove was installed in the kitchen.
New convection ovens will be ordered once sufficient funding is available.
Four staff cottages are scheduled for repairs and upgrades this spring and summer.
Whistler Mini-Lodge will receive new bathrooms and lobby upgrades as soon as a contractor can be scheduled.
We are seeking a volunteer group to build a much needed mounting station for our new Therapeutic Horsemanship Program.
Would you like to donate or volunteer for any of these projects? Email Jessica Wilson, or call 360-312-3417.Add a comment
Soccer goals have been installed on the East recreation field.
Canoe dock repair and replacement will occur this Spring.
The Program Center Auditorium stage will get acoustical treatment soon.
Cascadian remodeling continues. Rooms 12-19 will be completed at the end of April this year.
Lawn irrigation is being installed in front of the Mt Baker Cabins to keep those lawns green and healthy all summer long.
Metal roofs on our buildings are being power washed, which improves the care and general appearance of the facilities.
Whistler Mini-Lodge will receive upgrades to the meeting room and remodeling of one of the bathrooms later this year.
The Stables will have cross-ties installed, providing improved safety and covered space for tacking up horses.Add a comment
Here are the projects currently being planned or underway:
- Cedar Lodge entryways will receive new flooring soon.
- Whistler Mini-lodge is scheduled for refurbishment of the restrooms and lobby.
- New sprinkler irrigation is being installed around the Mt. Baker Cabins in late February.
- The Stables are getting an ADA ramp and platform to meet the needs of the Therapeutic Horsemanship program.
- Cascadian Lodge remodel is in process. Upgrades include new flooring, lighting, doors, furniture, room décor, improved electrical power, and upgraded heating. The goal is to complete the project by June of 2018.